'November'-Update zu Forza Motorsport 7 veröffentlicht
Changelog inside ...
Mittwoch, 07. November 2018 um 18:21 von
Microsoft und das Entwicklerstudio Turn 10 Studios haben jetzt wie üblich passend zum Monatsanfang das 'November'-Update zu Forza Motorsport 7 veröffentlicht.
Das Update behebt einige Bugs und kleine Fehler in nahezu sämtlichen Bereichen im Game (wie im Multiplayer, Spectate-Modus, FREE PLAY etc.) und steht sowohl für die Xbox One- als auch für die PC-Version ab sofort zum Herunterladen bereit.
Der Changelog sieht wie gefolgt aus:
Due to the removal of prize crates, we have made an important chance to our Forza Rewards programs. Instead of receiving prize crates per Tier, new Forza Motorsport 7 players will receive Mod cards per Tier. For the full rundown of what cards are available per Rewards Tier, check out November 2nd edition of the Forza Week in Review.
In addition to various localization and UI improvements, this update addresses several issues in the game. See below for all the details.
- Fixed an issue where Drift leaderboards were only viewable in the post-race screen of a Drift game type event.
- Fixed an issue where, when entering the Auction House via Message Center and then returning to Message Center with the “B” button, the only available tab would be the Auction House.
- Fixed an issue where player who purchased FM7 VIP pack would receive a “Failed to Acquire VIP Rewards” message after entering the title.
- Fixed an issue where, when taking a photo of a car in ForzaVista mode and then returning to the Message Center from the main menu, all tabs and messages would be missing.
- Added an available Reward Count to Driver Level Rewards screen.
- Fixed starting location on Spa-Francorchamps track map during the pre-race UI scene.
- Fixed an issue where suspension values would max out after tuning while in Test Drive.
- Fixed an issue where entering Photo Mode with a wheel and then exiting the mode with a controller would cause both wheel and controller to lose all racing functionality.
Re-aligned UI elements in Digital Speedometer HUD option.
- Fixed an issue in Message Center where navigating between tabs using a mouse does not change what messages are being viewed.
Fixed an exploit in drift Rivals events, where players could post a combined 2-lap score to the leaderboard.
- Fixed an exploit where, when a player car’s PI was higher than the race restrictions, players could homologate car to stock parts and start the race without losing upgrades.
- Fixed an issue where a player would attempt to install a valid tune from the pre-race screen and would be met with an “illegal tune” message.
PC players can now enter the main menu by clicking the mouse on the Start Screen.
- Fixed an issue where using the “Enter” key on a keyboard while voting for the next track in multiplayer would also inadvertently select the highlighted option on the background menu.
In Open Drift Track Day hoppers, tracks no longer specify a lap count to complete the race.
- Fixed an issue in Multiplayer: Unlimited Drag where countdown HUD was missing “0” numeral in front of “3” and “2” during “3, 2, 1” countdown.
- Fixed an issue where PC players could not use the mouse to change race grid order.
- Fixed an issue where a player who was kicked from a lobby after finishing a race will have his/her Gamertag missing from the race ticker/race telemetry/distance ahead HUD screens.
- Fixed an issue where Drivatar opponents consistently drive off track on certain tracks, including Rio Full Circuit and Mountain Circuit, Alps Festival Circuit and Stadtplatz, and Sonoma Short Circuit. 300521 301520,
- Corrected name consistency issues in the game for the 2016 Honda Civic Type R and the 2016 Jaguar F-Type Project 7 Forza Edition.
- Fixed a Free Play exploit where players could race against cars in much lower divisions by upgrading their car while the track was loading or after the track was loaded.
- Fixed an issue where, in Free Play, when restricting races to certain makes and models, no Drivatar cars would be present in the race.
- Fixed an issue where setting Track Scenario to Rain does not auto set Start Race Scenario to rainy weather when in Test Drive.
Fixed an issue where players could control the car during the standing start cinematic in a Free Play race.
- Corrected the name of a HUD tab in a Free Play drift event from “Race Time” to “Drift Score.”
- Fixed an issue on PC where players could not select the large “previous/current color” tile with a mouse.
- Fixed an issue where Car Select/All Cars tile was inconsistent with Buy and Rent Car tiles in other parts of the game.
- In Spectate mode, distance gaps for cars that are more than one lap behind the leader are now correct.
- Fixed an issue in Spectate mode where, when turning on and off the ticker in a race with less than four racers, the ticker animation would behave unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue in Spectate mode, where the Race Banner would not fade out and in properly if turned off and on.
- Fixed an issue where, while in Spectate, changing the car results in the mini-map moving slightly when zoomed in.
- Improved mouse and keyboard functionality when navigating Spectate menus.